Do you have a passion for DOGS?
We are currently hiring for a summer STEP student. Must be returning to school in the fall – secondary or post secondary.
Responsibilities include caring for a large group of dogs in an open play area, maintaining a calm atmosphere and cleaning up after them. Feeding and/or bathing dogs as required. Additional duties include, but are not limited to, vacuuming, mopping, garbage disposal, cleaning toys and play equipment, and wiping down walls
- Experience with large groups of dogs a must.
- Willing to learn.
- Calm, assertive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Willing to work varying shifts Monday – Friday 7 am to 6 pm.
- Pet First Aide is an asset.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.